iSweep Brake Pads for Neuspeed BBK - IS2000, IS.2000.R888
- Pad set does not include Wear sensor
- Some race compounds do not have slots for wear sensors.
for STREET / SPORTS USER
Raises the level of performance compared to factory OEM.
- Far more effective performance compared to stock OEM brake pads.
- Versatile brake pad for aggressive street and winding roads.
- Quick reaction to brake pedal input and excellent control of applied force.
- Controlled linear characteristics and stable operation with no sudden or abrupt bite.
The essential part of brake pad development is choosing the right frictional material in order to exhibit the ideal brake characteristics to suit its targeted usage. Usually the formula requires a compromise; for example, a quiet and noise-free pad cannot be guaranteed against brake fade characteristics, at times increasingly more worse than factory brake pads. A balance of braking properties are very important as well, such as if the effectiveness of the pad compound is increased, so must the initial braking characteristic for which both are correlated with the pedal control factor. Typically, the more experienced the driver, the more they will request for a pad with increased linear braking characteristic with high fade resistance. Six varying frictional levels and characteristics have been developed to suit a wide array of user needs. These brake pads have undergone rigorous testing such as long-term street testing and countless data logging from circuit use to bring to you the most ideal iSWEEP brake pad.
iSweep is a Japanese brake and suspension company. All products are developed and manufactured in Japan.